Pre-registration, Step 1 of 2.
Session VI: Managing Metabolic Disorders via Telemedicine
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
- Attendance is open to medical professionals only.
- Instructional components of eGNA Case Conference housed on Emory University’s secure servers. Attendees will be required to sign a Privacy Agreement to maintain the privacy of any patient information presented in eGNA session activities.
- In order to participate as an attendee, complete the following steps by September 14, 2018:
- Complete and submit the pre-registration form by September 14, 2018.
- Information on this form will be screened by eGNA Staff to determine eligibility in the upcoming eGNA Session. Applications will be considered according to the degree to which the applicant’s job description and responsibilities are consistent with the course prerequisites.
- You will receive notification once the pre-registration information has been reviewed. If approved, you will receive instructions on accessing the eGNA Library and Conference Center (LCC).
Design originally by SiGa, with customization by Adrya Stembridge © 2018